CityU marketing students receive awards for advising leading corporations
Share this article
On 7 January, the Department of Marketing at City University of Hong Kong (CityU) presented awards to final-year students who demonstrated outstanding performance in their company consultancy projects.
The fifteen teams from the Department of Marketing provided consultancy services for seven well-known corporations. Their services included marketing surveys on customer opinions and an analysis of the corporations’ existing brand positioning as well as that of their competitors. The students also suggested ways to strengthen the relationships between the corporations and their customers and created a strong brand positioning for each company.
The representatives of the respective companies presented the awards at the Company Consultancy Project Awards Presentation. Professor Julie Li Juan, Head of the Department of Marketing, officiated the opening of the event.
The companies and their representatives attending the presentation included:
- Ms Joanne Lau, Commercial Director, General Mills Hong Kong Limited
- Mr Yasuhito Nakajima, Managing Director, Otsuka Pharmaceutical (H.K.) Limited
- Mr Simon Hui, CEO, E.P.S.A. Corporation Limited
- Mr Louis Chung, Managing Director, Hongkong Storage
- Ms Janice Wong, Senior Marketing & eCommerce Manager, Watson's Wine
- Mr Brian Lam, Deputy Manager, Hung Fook Tong Group Holdings Limited
- Ms Vicky Wong, Brand Manager, Telford International Company Limited