TEN reasons for joining the outbound student exchange programme:
- Broaden your personal and educational perspectives
- Explore and appreciate new cultures
- Equip yourself to meet challenges and become more independent and resourceful
- Experience an intercultural exchange and meet new friends from other parts of the world
- Enhance intercultural communication skills and English language competencies
- Enhance your social skills and develop your future potential
- See the world outside Hong Kong and enrich your life experience
- Learn to be more proactive and to participate in discussions
- Improve your interpersonal skills and develop a more outbound personality
- Build up your self-confidence and positive thinking capacity
These are three levels of exchange programme for you to choose from:
- Institutional level exchange programmes
Institutional level exchange programmes are based on the exchange agreements signed between CityU and partner institutions.
- College-level exchange programmes
College level exchange programmes are based on the exchange agreements signed between College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences and partner institutions.
- Departmental-level exchange programmes
Departmental level exchange programmes are based on the exchange agreements signed between departments and partner institutions.