Forms for Master's (Taught Postgraduate) Students

Form Name Paper Form Online Form
Application for Academic Transcript  
Application for Letter of Certification
Application for Testimonial  
Application for Certified True Copy of Academic Documents  
Application for Certification of Student Records  
Application for Leave of Absence  
Application for Programme Transfer Application form will be available during the application period.  
Application for Replacement Award Certificate  
Application for Replacement of Student Identity Card  
Application for Delivery of Award Certificate by Registered Mail  
Authorization for Application/Collection of Academic Documents
Authorization for Disclosure of Academic Records to a Third Party  
Change of Personal Particulars
(e.g. change of legal name, HKID/passport number, resident status)
Notification of Withdrawal from Studies  
Special Educational Needs Declaration  
Reporting Extenuating Circumstances Affecting Student's Ability to Attend Examination/In-course Assessment  
Update of Contact Information
(e.g. address, phone number, emergency contact information)

Online Application