|Admission Year||Application Open||Application Deadline||Announcement of Results|
|2023||Application open in October/November 2022.||
Refer to programmes details.
|One to two months after application deadline.|
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Applications received after the above-mentioned deadline may be considered subject to the availability of student places.
- Check admission requirements
- Read Notes for Applicants
- Read Admissions Handbook
- Prepare supporting documents (example: transcript, research proposal)
- Observe application deadline
Explore and Prepare
- Search for programmes of interest and admission requirements
- Nominate a potential academic referee and complete referee reports
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) or
Engineering (Engineering Management) EngD(EM)
Create Application Account
- Create an online application account
- Take note of your electronic ID (EID), generated application number and password for future access
Complete Online Application
- Fill in application form
- Upload supporting documents
- Official certificates and transcripts of academic qualifications
- Certificates of professional qualifications, if applicable
- Publication record, if applicable
- International English language test results, if applicable
- A research proposal for applications to some Colleges/Schools (For more detailed information on the supporting documents, please refer to the “Supporting Documents” section in the online application.)
- Upload academic referee report
- Pay application fee and submit application before deadline
Check for Email Communications
- Receive acknowledgement
An acknowledgement message will be shown online immediately after you have successfully settled the application fee via online payment. In addition, an acknowledgement email will be sent to you upon receipt of your online application.
- Attend interviews (face-to-face, telephone conference or Skype)
- Respond to further information requests
- Receive acknowledgement
Check Application Status
- Depending on the programme you apply for, applications may be reviewed on a rolling basis during the application period or in batches after the application deadline. You can check the application result through your application account.
- If you are successful in your application, we will send you an email notification reminding you to check the application account to view and download the offer letter, and to complete the required procedures for offer acceptance. You will not receive a hardcopy of the letter. Please ensure that your email address is current and that you do not filter out any such messages.
- To facilitate verification of your academic qualifications, admitted applicants may be required to arrange for the relevant institutions to send the University an original copy of their official transcript for the bachelor’s and/or postgraduate degree(s) that have obtained.
Accept Your Offer
- Upon receipt of offer letter, the guidelines for acceptance of offers will be sent to you via email
- Non-local student visa applications