Certification of Student Records

Students may request SGS to certify their academic or related records (e.g. programme/award title, dates attended, mode of study, etc.) as held by the University upon presentation of a third party's official request.

How to Apply

  1. Complete the application form and apply in person at the SGS Service Counter.
  2. Students may authorize a third party to collect the ‚Äčcertified academic documents on their behalf through AIMS or by signing an authorization letter. In this case, your authorized representative should present the following upon collection of the certified academic documents:
    • HKID Card/passport of your authorized representative
    • A photocopy of your CityUHK Student Identity Card/HKID Card/passport with your student number and programme code written on it (This document will be returned to your authorized representative after inspection.)
    • For authorization submitted through AIMS (following the steps here)
      • The email notification for your authorization
    • For written authorization
      • An authorization letter signed by you (letter template is available here)