General Entrance Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the University's general entrance requirements and the following programme-specific entrance requirements:
- Possess a recognized undergraduate degree in Biology/Medicine/Veterinary Sciences/Bioengineering or a related discipline;
- Preference will be given to individuals who have completed a holistic undergraduate education with knowledge covering statistics, cell biology, biochemistry, physiology, pathology, infectious diseases, pharmacology, food engineering, patient care, medicine, animal science, and/or business; and
- Additional attention will be paid to students, who have little training in health related area to ensure that they can follow the progress of the programme.
English Proficiency Requirements
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should also fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- A TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 59 (revised paper-delivered test) or 79 (Internet-based test); or
- An overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- A score 450 in the new College English Test (CET-6) of Chinese mainland; or
- Other equivalent qualifications.