- Academic Regulations and Records Office
- Campus Planning Office
- CityU Extension
- College of Business (CB)
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- Council Secretariat
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Building and Construction
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Public and Social Administration
- Department of Systems Engineering (SYE)
- Development and Alumni Relations Office
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Knowledge Transfer Office
- Mainland and External Affairs Office
- Office of Dean of Student Learning
- Office of the President
- (-) Office of the Vice-President (Finance & Administration)
- Office of Vice-President (Undergraduate Education)
- School of Creative Media (SCM)
- School of Law (SLW)
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results
The University’s health experts advise staff and students planning to travel abroad during the coming semester break to pay attention to travel tips on the prevention of avian flu.
About 150 CityU staff and students attended the University Development Forum on Campus Development on 24 November, at which University management presented the latest developments of major capital projects, followed by a Q & A session.
CityU signed a memorandum of understanding with Fujian Province Personnel Bureau on 16 November. The memorandum signifies cooperation in areas that will benefit both parties, such as personnel training, technology transfer and information resources.
The University Health Centre organized a health seminar on 14 November on prevention of influenza as part of a series of awareness activities about influenza launched by the University.
The Ad-hoc Group on Prevention of Avian Flu was set up on 7 November to increase the awareness of staff and students about avian flu and ensure the University is taking the best possible precautionary measures.