- Academic Regulations and Records Office
- Accounting and Corporate Governance Centre
- Alumni Relations Office
- Arts and Humanities
- Campus Development Office
- Career and Internship Office
- Career and Leadership Centre
- Chan Feng Men-ling Chan Shuk-lin Language Centre (LC)
- Chinese Civilisation Centre
- Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies (SGS)
- CityU Students' Union
- College of Business (CB)
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- Communications and Public Relations Office
- Community College of City University
- Council Secretariat
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Department of Building and Construction
- Department of Chinese, Translation and Linguistics
- Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Economics and Finance
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of English
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Media and Communication
- Department of Physics and Materials Science
- Department of Public and Social Administration
- Department of Public Policy
- (-) Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Department of Systems Engineering (SYE)
- Development and Alumni Relations Office
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Global Engagement Office
- International and Non-local Students Office
- Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- Mainland and External Affairs Office
- Office of Dean of Student Learning
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Deputy President
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice-President (Development & External Relations)
- Office of the Vice-President (Finance & Administration)
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- Office of the Vice-President (Student Affairs)
- Office of Vice-President (Undergraduate Education)
- Provost & Deputy President
- School of Creative Media (SCM)
- School of Data Science (SDSC)
- School of Energy and Environment (SEE)
- School of Law (SLW)
- Social Sciences
- State Key Laboratory of Marine Pollution (City University of Hong Kong)
- Student Development Services
- Student Residence Office
- Talent and Education Development Office (TED)
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results
Thirty-four Year 2 students from the Department of Applied Social Studies at CityU were named as Student Leaders under the Project for Learning Excellence at the X-Gala on 11 October.
CityU student volunteers took part in a host of different kinds of services organised by the City-Youth Empowerment Project during this summer holidays.
Twenty-one students and three teachers from Shanxi and Hebei took part in the Hong Kong Tertiary Education Touch Camp organised by the City-Youth Empowerment Project from 11 to 17 July.
Organised by the Department of Applied Social Studies, "Project X" helps freshmen integrate into university life through, among others, outreach camps, study groups, workshops and leadership training camps.
CityU students and charity workers talked about their experiences as volunteers at a sharing session “City-youth Cares About Children” on 27 October.
More than 400 local, mainland and overseas students from CityU have participated in the City-Youth Empowerment Project in this academic year to offer their volunteer services to the needy, while strengthening their self confidence and commitment to society.
About 100 CityU students who took part in the City-Youth Empowerment Project were honoured for their service to needy groups in the community at a certificate presentation ceremony on 21 April.
Two semesters after the start of the campaign, students taking part in the City-Youth Empowerment Project say they have learned how to build better relations with others and have developed a stronger commitment to society.
The Student Residence Office and all nine student residence halls have jointly organized a series of sports and cultural contests throughout the academic year to promote inter-hall interaction and foster whole-person development.
More than 140 hall residents joined the City-Youth Empowerment Project to give regular voluntary services to needy groups in the community. The project kicked off on 5 October, reinforcing the caring culture and social commitment of the University.