- To educate students to excel in advanced mechanical engineering discipline as well as to extend the boundaries of their professional competence to meet the needs of future industrial development.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop leadership and creativity by engaging in interactive learning environments and management studies.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes (PILOs):
- ACQUIRE essential concepts and knowledge of advanced mechanical engineering as well as across the boundaries of interdisciplinary disciplines;
- APPLY specialized knowledge to solve problems that are critical to future growth of industry and business;
- WORK effectively with people possessing diverse educational and experiential backgrounds in mechanical related disciplines;
- APPLY interdisciplinary teamwork to develop abilities to meet the increasingly competitive and dynamically changing world market.