The MSPACG programme aims to provide an active learning environment to develop students for leadership positions in the professional accounting and corporate governance area in Hong Kong and the Greater China region.
Programme Intended Learning Outcomes (PILOs)
Upon successful completion of this Programme, students should be able to:
- Apply creative and critical thinking, analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills to business problem solving with special reference to accounting and governance functions.
- Explain, analyze and apply relevant rules and regulations related to accounting and corporate governance issues.
- Recognize ethical dilemmas and legal issues and respond appropriately by applying relevant ethical and legal concepts and codes of ethics issued by relevant authorities.
- Apply creative and critical thinking in solving accounting, corporate governance and related business problems using a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Communicate, work and manage themselves effectively both independently and within a team environment.