Opening ceremony of the Joint Laboratory of Department of Electrical Engineering at CityU established with six world-renowned enterprises
Share this article
We would like to invite you to cover the following online event:
Event: Opening ceremony of the Joint Laboratory of Department of Electrical Engineering at CityU established with six world-renowned enterprises
Date: 14 January 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 2:30 pm
Zoom link: https://cityu.zoom.us/j/93787614548
Meeting number: 937-8761-4548 Password: 644475
The Department of Electrical Engineering at City University of Hong Kong (CityU) and six world-renowned technology companies, including ASM Pacific Technology Limited, Gold Peak Industries (Holdings) Limited, Microsoft Hong Kong Limited, Sino Group, SmarTone Telecommunications (Holdings) Limited and SUGA International (Holdings) Limited, will announce the establishment of the CityU EE Joint Lab on 14 January.
The ceremony guests include:
• Professor Way Kuo, CityU President
• Professor Stella Pang, Head of the Department of Electrical Engineering, CityU
• Mr Peter Ng, Vice President of Enabling Technology, ASM Pacific Technology Limited
• Dr Brian Li, Executive Director and Executive Vice President of Gold Peak Industries (Holdings) Limited
• Ms Cally Chan, General Manager of Microsoft Hong Kong and Macau
• Mr Andrew Young, Associate Director (Innovation) of Sino Group
• Mr Stephen Chau, Chief Technology Officer of SmarTone Telecommunications (Holdings) Limited
• Dr Alfred Ng, Executive Director and Chief Technology Officer of SUGA International (Holdings) Limited
Note to Media:
1. Please sign in the meeting with “Media organisation name, Reporter’s name” for identification.
2. Please switch on the camera after entering the meeting.
3. Please “raise hand” in the chat box, and wait for the MC’s signal before asking the questions.
Karen Cheng, CityU Communications and Public Relations Office (Tel: 3442 6805 or 9201 8895)