- Web-enabled courses can be added/dropped during the web registration period 24 May - 15 June 2021. Students will have 2 periods to add/drop courses for Summer Term 2021 as follows:
|For Bachelor's and Associate Degree Students of CityU |
|Web Registration Period ||Courses that Students Can Add/Drop |
|Gateway Education (GE) Courses |
GE1501 Chinese Civilisation &
GE Courses in Areas 1 – 3
|Non-GE Courses |
|First Period: |
24 - 25 May 2021
(4 Time Slots)
Each student can register for GE1501 and
a limited no. of GE courses in Areas 1 – 3
|Second Period: |
26 May - 15 June 2021
Students may add additional GE courses if seats are available
- Registration time tickets are assigned to space out the students so that they will not all be logging onto the web at the same time for web registration. Students can check their personal registration time tickets in AIMS for the assigned start/end time of web registration for the two periods from 14 May 2021.
- For courses which are not web-enabled, students can use the "Add/Drop Form" in AIMS from 17 May 2021 onwards to seek approval from the course-offering academic unit to add/drop the course.
- The deadline for all add/drop is 15 June 2021, 11:30 pm.
- As some classes will be held in the Run Run Shaw Creative Media Centre (building "CMC" in the Class Schedule) on Cornwall Street, students are advised to take the travelling time between different buildings into consideration when making any changes to the class schedule.
- For enquiries concerning add/drop of courses, students can call our general enquiry hotline 3442 2300 during office hours.