Student Services

The Academic Regulations and Records Office (ARRO) handles student record matters relating to Bachelor’s Degree and Associate Degree students. Taught Postgraduate, Professional Doctorate and Research Degree students should direct their enquiries to the Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies.

Subject to the latest announcement from the Hongkong Post, please note that there might be delays and suspension of postal services to specific destinations. Please refer to the Hongkong Post's website before submitting your application.


Core Services Students Graduates
Applications for Official Documents
1. Academic Transcripts Online / Paper Online / Paper
2. Collection of Award Certificate  

(by registered mail)

3e-Certification   Online
4. Letter of Certification Paper Paper
5. Replacement of Award Certificate   Paper
6. Replacement of Student Identity Card Paper  
7. Testimonial (Sample)  Online / Paper Online / Paper
Student Record and Student Status
8. Change of Personal Particulars  Paper  
9. Certification of Student Records Paper Paper
10. Certified True Copies of Academic Documents Paper Paper
11. Credits Transfer / Course Exemption Online
12. Leave of Absence Online
13. Programme Transfer for Associate Degree Students in CENG Paper
(only available during the application period)

14. Reporting Extenuating Circumstances Affecting Student’s Ability to Attend Examination / In-course Assessment Online
(Students from CB / 
Other Students)
15. Special Education Needs Declaration Online
16. Update of Personal Data for Communication Online
17. Withdrawal of Studies Online
18. Verification of Students’ Academic Records by an External Third Party In Writing
Email or Post
In Writing by Email or Post 
19. Authorisation Letter Template for Submission of Application/Collection of Document Template   Template 

By submitting the application, you agree to the Notes for Applicants, Application Procedures, Fee Schedule and Payment Methods, and consent to the Personal Information Collection Statement.