- Admissions to Undergraduate Majors (2023 Entry)
- SEE4000 Professional Development
- Energy/Environment in Science, Technology & Advanced Research (eSTAR)
- Integrated Enrichment Programme
- SEE Industry Ready Programme
- Student Advising Handbook
Majors and Minors
At the School of Energy and Environment, we take educating and training of our students as our priority. Our dedicated faculty members together with the comprehensive curriculum both inside and outside of the classroom are preparing our students to become engineers and professionals who can contribute positively to society. The following seven attributes are hallmarks of our students.