Human Resources Office
Tel (852) 3442 9250
Fax (852) 3442 0311
(852) 2788 1154
Office Hours Mon - Fri:
8:45 a.m. - 5:50 p.m.
Addr 17/F, Lau Ming Wai Academic Building,
City University of HK,
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, HK

How to find us?

Work Visa and Dependant Visa

If the appointee does not have the right of abode or right to land in Hong Kong, an employment visa has to be obtained from the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government before coming to Hong Kong.  Relevant visa application forms together with the Letter of Appointment will be sent by City University of Hong Kong to the appointee.  The University will be the sponsor of the work visa application for the appointee.

Spouse and/or dependent children (unmarried and below the age of 18) of the appointee will need to apply for dependant entry visa if they are going to stay with the appointee and take up residence in Hong Kong.  The appointee will be the sponsor of their visa applications.

Execution: 0 ms