The SEE Student Chapter is a core group formed by a distinguished group of enthusiastic SEE undergraduate students.
The SEE Student Chapter serves as a platform for SEE students to organize outreach and learning activities such as workshops, forums, and competitions. Student delegates will also take part in sizable events and competitions during the university study. The Student Chapter helps strengthen cohesiveness and sense of belonging of our students with the School and the University.
To enable the student delegates to:
- develop transferable skills such as communication, leadership, interpersonal and organization skills
- enhance their knowledge and expand their network in local, regional and global development of sustainability, energy and environment
- enhance their sense of belongings to SEE and CityU
- promote SEE effectively
- To represent and promote SEE to the public
- To be student representatives in SEE activities, including but not limited to Dialogue with Professionals, School Orientation, Information Day, JUPAS admission interview, high school talks and visits, internal or external competitions