Rights & Permissions
What types of materials require permission?
All materials published by City University of Hong Kong Press and its imprint Policy Press are held under copyright and require permission for use.
How do I obtain permission?
If you wish to reproduce excerpts from one of our publications, please email us (email@example.com) about your request. Please include the following information:
- author and title of the book
- edition number
- copyright year
- exact material, including page numbers, for which permission is being requested
- author and title of the work in which the material will appear
- publisher and publication date of the work in which the material will appear
- territory and languages in which the new work will be distributed
- any additional information concerning how the reproduced material will be used
We will respond to your request as soon as we can. Please allow sufficient time when requesting permission.