Building and maintaining a serving and supporting social network is vital to the personal development of every student studying at the City University of Hong Kong. The Counselling Service is organizing the following activities to contribute to a caring community on the university campus.
The Caring League, organized by the Counselling Services, Student Development Services, City University of Hong Kong, is a one-year student leadership training programme with the objectives to:
- Develop a league of Caring Leaders through comprehensive training and collaboration of counselling project groups
- Promote a caring and supportive attitude and ambiance amonh the student community
- Enhance the mental wellness and emotional resilience of students
Caring League consists of 3 teams: Psychological Wellness Ambassador, Peer Support Fellow, Inclusion Ambassador.
CityU Cares for YOU Campaign
CityU Cares for YOU Campaign has been lanuched since 2015. It usually takes place in the 10th or 11th week of every semester, which is the period that studetns are stressed by examinations and loads of assignments. Through the campaign, we aim to:
- Promote positive attitude
- Cultivate mutual support among students
- Strengthen students' resilience to overcome personal challenges
Reinforce university-students relationship