Building and maintaining a serving and supporting social network is vital to the personal development of every student studying at the City University of Hong Kong. The Counselling Service is organizing the following activities to contribute to a caring community on the university campus.
The Caring League, organized by the Counselling Services, Student Development Services, City University of Hong Kong, is a one-year student leadership training programme with the objectives to:
- Develop a league of Caring Leaders through comprehensive training and collaboration of counselling project groups
- Promote a caring and supportive attitude and ambiance amonh the student community
- Enhance the mental wellness and emotional resilience of students
Caring League consists of 5 teams: City Mover, Inclusion Ambassador, Mental Health Ambassador, Peer Counsellor and Positivity Ambassador.
- Student Mentoring Scheme
The scheme aims to:
- To facilitate Student Mentors to help new students in their adjustment to the transition from secondary to university education and to achieve the goals of university education
- To enhance the learning experience of both Student Mentors and Mentees