1. Foundation-year courses (9 credit units)**
|Course Code||Course Title||Credit Units|
|LT1201||Introduction to Linguistics and Language Applications||3|
|LT1202||Discovering How Language Works in a University Setting||3|
|LT1301||Introduction to Translation||3|
2. Core Courses (30 credit units)
3. Elective Courses (27 credit units; at least 12 credit units must be at B4 level)
@ The credits earned from a successful completion of the Asian or Global languages courses at level 2 or above will be counted to fulfil the major electives and the maximum credits to be counted are 3.
- Students are required to take at least 9 credits from Core or Elective courses in each of the regular semesters of their 3rd and 4th years.
- ** Students of second major and students changed to the major (only applicable to Normative 4-year Degree and Advanced Standing I students) will follow the Advanced Standing I curriculum and will be required to take one designated Foundation-year course, i.e. LT1202 (3 credit units).