This programme is suitable for:
- those who are interested in starting or further developing their business careers in marketing;
- those who intend to improve their analytical skills in making marketing decision;
- those who plan to pursue higher academic qualifications such as a PhD programme;
- those who have a strong background in a professional area (e.g. finance, engineering) but still want to enhance their understanding of customer behaviour and grasp more market opportunities to expand their businesses.
This programme is designed to nurture marketing professionals and entrepreneurs. After completing this programme, students should be able to:
- acquire advanced knowledge of marketing philosophy, principles and techniques;
- develop critical awareness of contemporary strategic marketing issues from international perspectives;
- apply analytical tools including state-of-the-art software commonly used in marketing to respond operationally in dynamic, complex marketing environments and to make sound marketing decisions;
- develop a keen social conscience, through application of high ethical standards in the field of marketing.