CSHK International Hub for the Belt and Road
To facilitate the exchange of ideas between professionals and academics from various jurisdictions on issues and challenges in relation to the B&R.
- Professor Linda Chelan Li, SusHK Hub Convenor and CSHK Director, CityU
- Dr. Michael Chak Sham Wong, Department of Economics and Finance, CSHK Member, CityU
Some Examples of Potential Activities and Discussion Topics
- international bond market for sovereign bonds etc. to support infrastructure projects in B&R countries
- international stock market for leading companies from B&R countries to issue new equity for their business expansion
- talent incubation among B&R countries on professional services in Finance, Banking, Accounting and Law
- collaboration among financial institutions in B&R countries to support SME development
- shared legal and accounting standards on infrastructure investments and cross-border investments among B&R countries
- economic research on foreign direct investments, international trade, international banking and infrastructure projects among B&R countries
to Join CSHK International Hub Now!
Gain insights and foster collaborations with different sectors in B&R countries!