Library Services Offered to Elder Academy Students
Elder Academy Students use their Student Identity Cards to enjoy services provided by the Library.
Services for Elder Academy Students
- Elder Academy Students can visit the Library in person.
- Loan/Request Quota 1
||10 items / 30 days
|Book Request Quota
||1 item / in-house use only
|Semi-closed (Reserve) / Closed Access Materials
||3 items / 5 hours, 1 day or 3 days
- Electronic Resources
- Instructional Services and Tours
- No face-to-face instructional services (including library classes and library tours) are provided for Elder Academy Students.
- Most online instruction, including online tours, online tutorials and online guides developed for CityU students and staff are also accessible by Elder Academy Students.
- Reference Services
- Retired staff members may seek reference help at the Law & Reference Help Desk.
- Other Services and Facilities
|Group Discussion Rooms||No
|Interlibrary Loan (ILL)||No
|Octopus Card-operated Fast Printing||Yes
|Public Terminals (OPAC)||Yes
|Quota Controlled Fast Printing||No
|Special Terminals 2||Yes
|Guided Library Tours||No
- Details refer to Library's Borrowing Regulations
(http://www.cityu.edu.hk/lib/about/libreg/regulat.htm#loanquota). The Library may make any changes without further notice.
- Details refer to PC workstations for Elderly Academy Students