Library Services Offered to JULAC Users
JULAC Users are required to apply a JULAC Library Card (Reader / Borrower) before they can enjoy different kinds of services in the CityU Library. Please visit the webpage of your home library for the details of application procedures.
Services for JULAC Library Card Holders
- JULAC Library Card holders can visit the Library in person.
- Loan/Request Quota (for Borrower’s Card only) 1
||10 items / 30 days
|Book Request Quota
||1 item / in-house use only
|Semi-closed (Reserve) / Closed Access Materials
||3 items / 5 hours, 1 day or 3 days
- Electronic Resources
- Instructional Services and Tours
- No face-to-face instructional services (including library classes and library tours) are provided for JULAC Library Card holders.
- Most online instruction, including online tours, online tutorials and online guides developed for CityU students and staff are also accessible by JULAC Library Card holders.
- Reference Services
- JULAC Library Card holders may seek reference help at the Law & Reference Help Desk in person.
- Other Services and Facilities
|Group Discussion Rooms||No||No
|Interlibrary Loan (ILL)||No||No
|Octopus Card-operated Fast Printing||Yes||Yes
|Public Terminals (OPAC)||Yes||Yes
|Quota Controlled Fast Printing||No||No
|Special Terminals 2||Yes||Yes
|Guided Library Tours||No||No
- Details refer to Library's Borrowing Regulations
(http://www.cityu.edu.hk/lib/about/libreg/regulat.htm#loanquota). The Library may make any changes without further notice.
- Details refer to PC workstations for JULAC Library Card Holders