Sub-sites & Event Websites
Sub-sites and event websites are welcome to use the web templates as well. For those not using templates or heavily customizing templates, the following guidelines must follow:
- A CityU logo must appear at the top left-hand corner of all web pages, which links back to the CityU homepage (www.cityu.edu.hk).
- A hyperlink or logo must appear at the header of all web pages, which identifies and links back to the corresponding office in charge (e.g. college, department, administrative unit, research centre).
- Sub-sites and event websites should maintain a clear and consistent CityU brand identity. For visual design, please refer to the CityU Identity Guidelines by CPRO.
- Sub-sites and event websites should try to provide their mobile version to be usable by the increasing number of mobile users.
- Sub-sites and event websites are covered by the University-wide Web Accessibility Policy. They must include reasonable efforts to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 standard, Level AA conformance.
- For official photos of the University, please refer to the CityU Album by CPRO.