The Political Analysis Lab (PAL) supports research, education and knowledge transfer on political issues. Its goal is to promote political science research in Hong Kong and to enhance the quality of political analysis of global political phenomena.
PAL is a research hub for faculty and students to engage in scholarly activities utilizing a variety of research methods and tools.
PAL is also a learning centre to facilitate academic discourse and knowledge dissemination through public seminars, academic conferences, and methods training.
1. Applied research projects
2. Expert analysis of local and international politics
3. Academic seminars/conferences
4. Methodological training workshops
5. Faculty-student collaborative research
6. Individual consultation