Refund of Fees

Any overpayment of fees will normally be retained in the student's account for settlement of future fees and charges. Students who wish to apply for a refund of the overpaid amount should write to the Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies (Online Enquiry Form). Refund will not be made for the non-refundable Acceptance Fee paid at the time of admission and for an amount less than HK$10. If the application is approved, the student will receive a cheque or bank autopay from the Finance Office in about six weeks' time.