Loan Privileges for Spouses of Full-Time Staff Members
Spouses* of all full-time
staff members are eligible to apply for free loan privileges
from the Library with which they can borrow a total of 40 items.
The loan period for circulation books is 30 days; as for other
library materials, please refer to our Library Regulations for details
or check with the respective service counters.
* Spouses must be CityU Spouse
- Application in Person: fill out an application form and return it
to the Circulation Counter of the Library in person. (Application forms are
available from the Circulation Counter and can also be downloaded.)
- Online Application: fill out an
online application form.
Full-time staff will need to input his or her Library PIN for authentication purpose.
- The Library reserves the right not to offer loan privileges to an individual based on his/her past conduct in the Library. For details, please refer to Review Procedures for Applications of Library Services by Alumni and Non-CityU Members.
- Loan privileges, if granted, are based on the Library's discretion. The
Library reserves the right to alter the loan privileges, if deemed necessary,
without prior notification.
- Spouse of full-time staff member who is going to depart CityU in 15 days will
not be granted the loan privileges and therefore should
- Eligible applicants may start borrowing library materials with their CityU
spouse cards 2 working days after submission of the application.
Any enquiries can be directed to 3442-8316 or