City University of Hong Kong
Home > Student > Study or Work Overseas

Study or Work Overseas

It is possible for students to consider studying or working overseas during their studies at City U. Both internships and exchange programs are jointly offered by different sponsoring institutions and City U to enable students to broaden their exposure through these programs.

 Student exchange opportunities 

Overseas study tours are offered at the department level and by institutions abroad. Global Services Office (GSO) organizes Student Exchange Programme and provides student exchange information for universities around the world. You are advised to find out and plan your exchange program with GSO.

Global Services Office



Internships are excellent opportunities to work overseas where you can gain both work and experience of living in another country. Internships are organized by individual departments as well as by CLC.

Find out about internships by regularly checking our announcements. Prepare yourself well before you embark on an overseas internship trip.

Schedule of Recruitment Talks and Career Preparation Workshops