Testing and Quality Assurance
Any university website, regardless of using web templates or not, should be checked for the followings before being published:
- The website should be tested on the most popular desktop browsers, including IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Every web page should be tested on the most popular mobile platforms, including Android and iOS, without resizing issues.
- Any web content, including texts, images, videos and documents, should conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 standard, Level AA conformance (see Accessibility page).
- Every web page should be validated against W3C Markup Validation Service and W3C CSS Validation Service.
- Every piece of web content should be checked for spelling mistakes.
- Every web page should be checked against broken links and outdated information regularly.