Charges For Using The Swimming Pool1. Admission Fee
|Eligible Users||Charges (H.K.$)|
|Full-time Student||$5 / single entry|
|Staff or their Immediate Family Members
|$10 / single entry|
|Children under 12
(must be accompanied by adults)
|$5 / single entry|
|Holder of valid CityU Alumni Card / e-Card||$30 (Guest Ticket Fee) + $10 (Admission Fee)
= $40 / single entry
|Holder of valid CityU Credit Card Principal Card|
|Holder of Student Residence Visitor Card|
|Guest:||*Guest Ticket Fee + **Admission Fee
(must be accompanied by an eligible user)
|*Guest Ticket Fee:||H.K. $30 / each|
|**Admission Fee:||H.K. $10 / each / entry (Aged 12 or above)|
|H.K. $5 / each / entry (Children under 12)|
3. Quota for Purchasing of Guest Ticket
|Eligible Users||Max. No. of Guest Tickets purchased|
|3 / day|
|Full-time Staff or their Spouses
(with CityU ID Card)
|4 / day|
|Children of Full-time Staff aged 15 or above||2 / day|
| Holder of valid CityU Alumni Card
Holder of valid CityU Credit Card Principal Card
|2 / day|
- All guests will be admitted upon production of a guest ticket purchased at the Swimming Pool Service Counter.
- Eligible users must accompany their guests throughout their stay and are responsible for their conduct.
- CityU Physical Education Section reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of using CityU Swimming Pool from time to time.
- In case of any dispute, CityU Physical Education Section reserves the right of final decision.