Refinitiv Eikon Workstation
Access to Refinitiv Eikon
Due to licensing restrictions, access to Refinitiv Eikon is provided via a dedicated workstation in the Library. Please approach the library staff at the IT Help Desk for logging in the database.
Access to this resource is restricted to the current CityU staff and students only.
Booking policy for Staff and Students
- Bookings should be made online via (Refinitiv Eikon Workstation Booking System) with your <Electronic ID> and the corresponding <Password>.
- Please refer to the Booking System - Help Menu for instructions on using the System.
- Hours for booking are confined to the IT Help Desk hours.
- All available sessions are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each reserved session is one hour long. All sessions start at every hour sharp, e.g. 09:00, 19:00.
- Each user will be allowed to book a maximum of 4 sessions within a week.
- Reservations can be made 5 days in advance.
Regulations and Precautionary Reminders
- Please remove all personal belongings from the workstation after use. Library staff members will remove any personal belongings left behind. No prior notice will be given.
- The workstation is strictly for academic use only.
- Users should not transfer the booking or usage to other university members or outsiders.
Important Notes to Users
- The Library reserves the right to inspect the workstation even when in use.
- The Library reserves the right to refuse to lend the workstation to any user who fails to observe the rules and regulations.
- The Library has the final say on how to allocate the workstation should there be any arguments among/from the users.
- For inquiries, please contact Library’s IT Help Desk.