Pre-departure Training and Post-internship Debriefing
1. Students are required to join both the Pre-departure Workshop and Final Briefing which are offered to prepare them for the OIS.
2. After returning to HK, students are also required to attend a Post-internship Debriefing to consolidate their learning experience.
3. Full attendance is compulsory.
1. Students are jointly supervised by a host supervisor and a CityU supervisor.
2. Both supervisors shall meet at least once on Skype to discuss and monitor the progress of the students.
3. The meeting shall preferably be held towards the middle of the internship period.
4. It is students’ responsibility to schedule the meeting.
5. Recommendation of an overall Pass grade is needed from both supervisors for students to pass the course.
|Students are required to complete the following assignments on time.|
|Logbook||To complete a weekly logbook and submit to the host supervisor for review weekly. The CityU supervisor shall review it upon students’ return to HK. Students should submit the logbook by 31 August|
|Progress report||To submit a progress report by 30 June|
|Final report||To submit a final report by 31 August|
|Final presentation||To deliver a final presentation:
(a) to the host, on site before returning to HK
(b) to the CityU Supervisor in HK before SEM A begins
|Reflection essay||To submit a reflection essay on how the student benefits from the learning experience by 31 August|
|Photos and expense summary||To submit photos for record & future promotion and expense summary for the reference of future participants by 31 August|
Failure to complete any of the above listed requirements will result in failure of the Overseas Internship Scheme.