- Full-time undergraduates students, local or non-local, in College of Engineering.
- They should be in their penultimate year at the time of application.
- For non-local students, the final approval rests with the Immigration Department of the HKSAR
- Students on outbound exchange programme in Semester B can apply through the online system. However, students who can attend the interviews in Hong Kong will stand a higher chance.
- For students on Overseas Internship Scheme, they also need to submit an application in March if they wish to join the Co-operative Education Scheme, as other fellow students.
|Before application||The Co-operative Education Centre will send all students a link in March for account activation. Students are advanced to review the study load carefully before making an application.
During the internship period, students cannot:
No new posts will be uploaded during the application period.
|Department interview||Departments will arrange interview for their students.
Selection is based on attitude, team-building ability, maturity, commitment and academic performance.
Students will be notified of the interview details by email.
Upon confirmation, students are required to sign an Acceptance of Offer and a Course Registration Undertaking and attend the Pre-attachment Training. If these two requirements are not met, the internship will not be offered.
Student are required to attached the pre-departure workshop and the final briefing at the end of May. Failure to attend will result in the immediate termination of the internship and failure of the course FS4005 Overseas Ineternship Scheme.