- The 12-month subscription fees for Alumni Library Card - Reader and Alumni Library Card - Borrower are HK$100 and HK$300 respectively.
- The subscribed services are to be expired by 30 June of either the current year or the next year, depending on when the subscription is made.
- Subscription fees are calculated on a pro-rata basis according to the number of months prior to the expiry date of the privilege.
For the month of application, the subscription fees will be waived. For details, please refer to the table below.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable, and cannot be used for the settlement of other services.
Applicants can only enjoy either discount (i)
or discount (ii), but not both.
- 15% off the subscription fees for online application or renewal whereby payment is settled online by VISA credit card or MasterCard credit card via the Hang Seng Bank Secure Payment Site.
- 15% off the subscription fees if payment is settled with valid CityU Credit Card owned by the applicant. This applies to applications or renewal applications submitted in person or by mail.
- Switching from Alumni Library Card - Reader to Alumni
Library Card - Borrower before the former expires
will result in automatic forfeiture of the fee
balance left by the former and under no circumstances
can the fee balance be transferred and used for
the subscription of another service.
- The Library reserves the right to change the charging
scheme and fees without prior notifications to
the users. The Library has the final discretion
on any dispute that may arise.
|Time for Application *
||Service Valid Period
||Subscription Fees (HK$) Payable
|Alumni Library Card - Reader
||Alumni Library Card - Borrower
||4 working days after your new application
2 working days for renewal application
|30 June of the next year
||30 June of the current year
||30 June of the next year
* Applications received in person or by mail after 25th of the current month will be treated as applications submitted in the next month.