Summer Programme in Gansu and Qinghai:
Ethnic Minorities along the Silk Road
||Gansu & Qinghai, China
|Testative Programme Dates
||22 July - 18 August 2019
Remarks: Programme dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Appreciate the cultural diversities embedded in languages, religious beliefs and architectures;
- Experience Silk Road culture through lectures, workshops and study visits;
- Gain information about the changes of the living forms of ethnic minorities on the Silk Road;
- Acquire information about the evolvement of Silk Road business and culture in ancient and contemporary history;
- Develop critical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal and multicultural communication skills; and
- Increase students’ intercultural competency and cultural sensitivity that are useful skills transferable for career and personal development.
Please refer to the 2018 programme schedule as a reference (Click here).
Updated schedule will be available in March 2019.
Remark: Programme schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Application Requirements and Procedures
More information will be available in March, 2019.
Global Engagement Office
Tel: 3442 8089