Among the wide variety of housing options in Hong Kong, you will definitely find one that suits your living style and needs. You may choose to stay in commercially operated accommodations recommended by CityU, or rent your own flat on the market.

Please visit the Off-campus Accommodation page or contact the Student Residence Office (SRO) for assistance in seeking off-campus accommodation.

Tel: (852) 3442 1111
Fax: (852) 2794 7716

If you need to find a place to stay temporarily, click here to browse through the list of licensed hotels, guesthouses and youth hostels in Hong Kong. Note that Hong Kong law requires that guesthouses and youth hostels obtain a license issued by the Office of Licensing Authority (OLA) under the Home Affairs Department before opening for business. It is always in your best interest to stay exclusively at guesthouses and youth hostels that are licensed and monitored by the government. To identify licensed guesthouses, look for the OLA logo.