Members of the advisory board will be informed and consulted concerning the current activities and future plans of the center. They will enjoy the privilege of nominating speakers, visiting scholars, and post-doctoral fellows, as well as suggesting projects and conference themes. It is hoped that they will visit the center in different capacities at times and on terms deemed mutually agreeable. Core members of the center are encouraged to nominate candidates but the decision to invite someone to join the advisory board is made by the director.
Our current members include:
- Brooke A. Ackerly, Professor of Political Science, Vanderbilt University
- Stephen C. Angle, Professor of Philosophy and Mansfield Freeman Professor of East Asian Studies, Wesleyan University
- Jiwei Ci, Professor of Philosophy, University of Hong Kong
- Yong Huang, Professor of Philosophy, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Jung In Kang, Professor of Political Science, Sogang University
- Chenyang Li , Professor of Philosophy, Nanyang Technological University