The aim of this programme is to help advance the future career prospects of middle-level accounting and finance managers by furthering their knowledge in advanced accounting and finance topics in line with the contemporary trend in artificial intelligence and financial technology applications, and providing them with opportunities to gain insights on senior leadership attributes and capacity, with the aim of preparing these middle-level managers aspiring for CFO or even higher position in the business context.
Upon successful completion of this Programme, students should be able to:
- Define the key roles of an accounting and finance executive and demonstrate the core evaluation and performance index in measuring and assessing success in the organization
- Analyze, formulate and implement corporate financial strategies and demonstrate the impacts on organizational performance
- Integrate and apply accounting and finance knowledge including artificial intelligence and financial technology application skills to solve business problems in the ever-changing business environment
- Apply their acquired knowledge and skills in China business and the global economy
- Inspire and facilitate developmental process to the top management level through leadership development and advanced technology awareness