The Overseas Internship Scheme (OIS) lasts from late May/early June till August for a period of 2.5 months during which students conduct their placement overseas. Apart from real work experience, OIS students also gain the valuable opportunity to appreciate life in a different culture and develop a global perspective.
Support from industry and institutional partners
The host company / institution is expected to:
- provide a training programme / research project relevant to the student’s major study.
- assign a host supervisor to co-supervise the student with a CityU supervisor.
- assist the student in seeking accommodation as appropriate.
Ms Maidie Lo at Maidie.email@example.com
Student joining OIS are in their third year from the following disciplines:
- architecture and civil engineering
- biomedical engineering
- electrical engineering
- materials science and engineering
- mechanical engineering
- systems engineering and engineering management
Miss Stephanie Chan
Ms Maidie Lo