MGT3422 - Product and Service Innovation Management
Offering Academic Unit
Department of Management
Course Offering Term*:
Semester B 2021/22
|* The offering term is subject to change without prior notice|
- Discover and understand the basic concepts in new product design and development.
- Discover and assess the special requirements of developing new products as opposed to mature products.
- Discover and assess market environments for new product opportunities, screen and select potential new product ideas.
- Discover, plan, undertake and evaluate the demand for new product concepts.
- Discover, develop, implement and evaluate a new product concept.
- Discover, develop, present and defend a new product proposal in order to gain sponsorship from a Hong Kong company.
Assessment (Indicative only, please check the detailed course information)
Continuous Assessment: 70%
Examination Duration: 2 hours
Detailed Course Information
|Department of Management|