Continuing Education Fund (CEF) - Application and Reimbursement
(1) CEF Application (For Non-UGC funded students only)
- Please read carefully the guidelines and regulations under the CEF website www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/ or call the 24-hr hotline 3142-2277 for more information.
- If you have not submitted any application for CEF before, please bring your completed CEF Application Form (SFO 192 (2015) Rev.) to the MNE General Office during office hours for certification before the commencement of the course(s).
- Course commencement date for 2018/2019:
Semester A: September 3, 2018
Semester B: January 14, 2019
Summer Semester: June 10, 2019
MNE Office Address:
MNE Office Hours:
Room Y5-409 (Near Lift 4)
Yeung Kin Man Academic Building
City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
Mon to Fri
8:30am to 5:30pm
12:30pm to 1:45pm
MNE CEF Enquiry Hotline: 3442-2067
- Please note the references to be quoted on your documents on CEF forms:
Name of Institution/Course Provider:||City University of Hong Kong|
|CEF Institution Code:||005|
|CEF Course Title:||Micro Systems Technology|
|CEF Course Code:||21Z048678|
- The completed and certified application form and other required documents of CEF should be returned to the CEF Office before the commencement of the course(s). LATE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
(2) CEF Reimbursement (For Non-UGC funded students only)
- Please read carefully the reimbursement procedures under the CEF website www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/ or call the 24-hr hotline 3142-2277 for more information.
- If you have successfully completed the CEF reimbursable course(s) and plan to claim your reimbursement from CEF, you need a certification letter of "Proof of Completion of Course" from MNE.
- A minimum attendance rate of 70% (Students should sign on the attendance record for every lesson); and
- A Grade C+ or above of the reimbursable course(s).
For courses taken in Semester B, 2018/2019
- To obtain certification, please bring your completed Reimbursement Claim Form (SFO 193 (2015) Rev.) and the receipt of tuition fee payment in person to the MNE General Office from July 3 - July 19, 2019 during office hours. LATE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- The application schedule is as follows:
Application via email to email@example.com: June 10 - June 21, 2019
Collection of certification document (from MNE General Office): July 3 - July 19, 2019
CEF Approved Courses
Continuing Education Fund (CEF) Approved Course List (2018/19)
||Course Offered in 2018/19
||Micro Systems Technology
||MSc Mechanical Engineering
Last modified on 1 November, 2018