成就及荣誉(Achievements & Professional Services)
• Communication Research 编辑 , 2000年至今.
• International Journal of Public Opinion Research 编辑 , 2002年至今.
• Asian Journal of Communication 编辑顾问委员会成员 , 2003年至今.
• Shenzhen Key Lab for Cloud Computing Technology and Applications, Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School 学术委员会成员, 2010-2012年.
• Chang Jiang Chair Professor of Communication, Renmin University of China, 2007-2010年.
• Panel of Humanities, Social Science and Business Studies, Research Grants Council, Hong Kong SAR 会员, 2007-2009年.
• Chinese Communication Association (USA)主席,2002-2004年.
• Member of Editorial Board, Communication Research, 2000-present.
• Member of Editorial Board, International Journal of Public Opinion Research, 2002-present.
• Member of Editorial Advisory Board, Asian Journal of Communication, 2003-present.
• Member of Academic Committee, Shenzhen Key Lab for Cloud Computing Technology and Applications, Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School, 2010-12.
• Chang Jiang Chair Professor of Communication, Renmin University of China, 2007-10.
• Member of Panel of Humanities, Social Science and Business Studies, Research Grants Council, Hong Kong SAR, 2007-09.
• President of Chinese Communication Association (USA), 2002-04.
• L. X. Xie, S. Q. Yang, R. Ackland, P. Thomas, W. J. Wu, P. Cui, & J. J. H. Zhu. Collaboration with Tsinghua University, Beihang University and CityU-Shenzhen and others to strengthen Australia-China cooperation in computational social science and research into information diffusion in social media. Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education, Australia (ACSRF06323), 2013
• J. J. H. Zhu & T. Q. Peng. Growth trajectories and causal mechanisms of evolutionary dynamics for social networking services (SNSs). General Research Fund (GRF CityU 154412) from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong, 2012-2015
• J. J. H. Zhu, L. Zhang, & H. Lu. Investigation of consumer profiling and network marketing strategies based on social media. A national competitive grant from Pan Media Institute, 2011-12
• J. J. H. Zhu. Audience behavior and its factors in channel choice during commercial breaks. An industry-sponsored grant from Television Broadcast Ltd.
·Z. Z. Wang, J. J. H. Zhu, “Homophily versus preferential attachment: Evolutionary mechanisms of scientific collaboration networks”, International Journal of Modern Physics C, 2014, 25(5).
·L. Zhang, T. Q. Peng, Y. P. Zhang, X. H. Wang, J. J. H. Zhu, “Content or context: Which matters more in information processing on microblogging sites”, Computers in Human Behavior, 2014, 31(1): 242-249.
·P. P. Xu, Y. C. Wu, E. X. Wei, T. Q. Peng, S. X. Liu, J. J. H. Zhu, H. M. Qu, “Visual analysis of topic competition on social media”, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 2013, 19(12), 2012-2020.
·C. J. Wang, P. P. Wang, J. J. H. Zhu, “Discussing occupy Wall Street on Twitter: Longitudinal network analysis of equality, emotion, and stability of public discussion”, Cyberpsychology, Behavior and Social Networking, 2013, 16(9), 679-685.
·L. Y. Xiang, J. J. H. Zhu, F. Chen, G. R. Chen, “Controllability of weighted and directed networks with nonidentical node dynamics”, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
·T. Q. Peng, L. Zhang, Z. J. Zhong, J. J. H. Zhu, “Mapping the landscape of Internet studies: Text mining of social science journal articles”, New Media & Society, 2013, 15(5): 644-664.