成就及荣誉(Achievements & Professional Services)
• Associate Editor,IEEE Communication Letters
•Wiley's Security and Communication Networks (SCN) Journal副主编(Associate Editor)
• Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
• Associate Editor, Optical Switching and Networking
• Co-guest Editor, IEEE Network special issue on Information-Centric Networking Beyond Baseline Scenarios: Research Advances and Implementation
• Co-Area associate editor, JSAC special issue on Emerging Technologies in Communications, Area 7: Fiber and Wireless Integration
• Co-guest editor, OSN special issue on Resilient Virtual Infrastructure Design and Recovery
• Symposium Chair, Globecom 2014, Optical Networking and System Symposium
• “Strategic Virtual Machine Provisioning to Reduce the Risk of Information Leakage in Clouds”, GRF, Project duration: Jan. 2014 to Dec. 2016, Amount: HK$836,450.
• “Dynamic Re-provisioning of Virtual Data Centers (VDCs) in Cloud Data Centers”, GRF, Project Duration: July 2012 – June 2015, Amount: HK$500,000.“Research on Theory and Key Technologies of Network Virtualization Oriented Progressive Repair and Joint Restoration”, NSFC, Project Duration: Jan. 2013-Dec. 2016, Amount: RMB$820,000.
• “Research on Content-Centric Networks”, Huawei Technologies Ltd., Project Duration: March 2012 – Feb. 2013, Amount: HK$937,000.
• “Disaster Resilience and Availability Prediction (DRAP) for Clouds”, Google Research Award, Project Duration: Jan. 2012 - Dec. 2012, Amount: HK249,600.
• “Next Generation Optical Access Networks Supporting VoD Services”, Open project from State Key Laboratory of Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Networks, Project duration: Jan. 2010-Dec. 2011, Amount: RMB$100,000.
• “Network Throughput Enhancement in Integrated Fiber-Wireless (FiWi) Access Networks”, CityU SRG, Project duration: April 2009-March 2011, Amount: HK$166,565.
• “Service-oriented Light-trail Systems in WDM Optical Networks”, CityU SRG, Project duration: April 2008-March 2010, Amount: HK$179,480.
• “Dependable Service Composition in Service-Oriented Wireless Ad Hoc/Sensor Networks”, HK RGC CERG, Project duration: Sept. 2007-Feb. 2010, Amount: HK$405,244.
• “NeTS-NR Collaborative Research: Multi-Layer Dual-Homing Survivability for the Next-Generation Internet”, US NSF, CNS-0435095, Project duration: Sept. 2004-August 2007, Amount: US$148,000.
- ·Z. Zheng, M. Li, X. Xiao, J. Wang, “Coordinated resource provisioning and maintenance scheduling in cloud data centers”, IEEE Infocom mini-conference, 2013.
- ·Xiumin Wang, Jianping Wang, Kejie Lu, and Yinlong Xu, “GKAR: A Novel Geographic K-Anycast Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks”, to appear in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2012.
- ·R. Tan, G. Xing, B. Liu, J. Wang, X. Jia, “Exploiting data fusion to improve the coverage of wireless sensor networks”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking , Vol. 20, No. 2, pp.450-462, 2012.
- ·Tao Zhang, Kejie Lu, Shengli Fu, Yi Qian, Wang Liu, and Jianping Wang, "Improving the Capacity of Large-Scale Wireless Networks with Network Coding Assisted Schemes'', IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp.88-96, Jan. 2012
- ·J. Wang, “Exploiting mobility prediction for dependable service composition in wireless mobile Ad Hoc networks”, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 44-55, 2011.
- ·S. Zheng, J. Wang, B. Yang, M. Yang, “Minimum cost multiple paths subject to minimum link and node sharing in a network”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol.18, No. 5, pp. 1436-1449, 2010.
- ·J. Wang, D. Li, G. Xing, H. Du, “Cross-layer sleep scheduling design in service-oriented wireless sensor networks”, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol. 9, No. 11, pp. 1622-1633, 2010.
- ·G. Xing, J. Wang, et al., “Mobility-assisted spatiotemporal detection in wireless sensor networks”, the 28th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), Beijing, China, Jun 17-20, 2008
- ·J. Wang, D. Chiu, Q. Li, M. Li, “Service sharing for streaming video multicast”, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, Vol. 10, No.7, pp. 1393-1405, 2008
- ·J. Wang, M. Yang, B. Yang, S. Q. Zheng, “Dual-homing based scalable partial multicast protection”, IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 55, No.9, pp. 1130-1141, 2006
- ·J. Wang, X. Qi, B. Chen, “Wavelength assignment for multicast in all-optical WDM networks with splitting constraints”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 169-182, 2006
- ·J. Wang, B. Chen, R.N. Uma, “Dynamic wavelength assignment for multicast in all optical WDM networks to maximize the network capacity", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol.21, No.8, pp. 1274-1284, 2003
- ·Jianping Wang, “Progressive Network Recovery”, US, Application No. 20130227334.