Dr Ching Wah Woo received his PhD in Mathematics from the University of Maryland, US. Before joining City University of Hong Kong, he worked for Morgan State University in Baltimore, US, as a Lecturer. His current research interest lies in Matrix Theory.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, BSc, 1977
- University of Maryland, College Park, USA, PhD, 1989
- "Matrix Inequalities by Means of Embedding" with Tian-Gang Lei, Fuzhen Zhang, ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF LINEAR ALGEBRA, Vol. II, April 2004, pp. 66–77.
- "A Note on the Perturbation of the W-weighted Drazin inverse" with Tian-Gang Lei , Yimin Wei, APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTATION 149 (2004) No. 2, pp. 423–430.
- "On the Schur complement of diagonally dominant matrices" with Tian-Gang Lei, J. Z. Liu, F. Zhang, SIAM Proceedings on Applied Algebra Conference, Williamsburg, July 2003, CP13.
- "Unicyclic Graphs with Maximal Energy" with Yaoping Hou, Ivan Gutman, LINEAR ALGEBRA AND ITS APPLICATIONS, Vol. 356 (1–3) (2002).
- "On a generalization of the c-numerical range" with Tian-Gang Lei, ADVANCES IN MATHEMATICS (CHINA) 2002, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp381– 382, August, 2002.