Services and Facilities
Projection mapping is a technology which can convert object into a display surface with video projection. With specialized projection mapping software, the object can be immersed with video and audio. With your creativity and innovation, it can unleash user experience beyond description.
The following are the equipment:
- Pocket LED Projector
- Lighting equipment: Background stand, Green screen, Portable Light Tent etc.
All CityU students, staff of programmes leading to CityU awards including associate degree, bachelor's degree and postgraduate degree.
- Each session last for 1 hour between 9am and 5pm from Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays).
- Please note the booking quota of each service in CREATE!
- You are required to show up within the first 15 minutes for the session you have booked. Your reservation will be expired and automatically cancelled after 15 minutes.
- The check-out operation also includes the use of camera, tripods, lighting equipment and pocket LED projector.
- You can reserve the projection mapping service three days in advance, or four days ahead if on Friday.
- To ensure fair access to all eligible users, the facilities are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The facilities are used only for lawful purposes. No one will be permitted to use the facilities that are against the law, obscene, in violation of another’s intellectual property rights.
- All booking requests are subject to approval based on scheduling and availability. The Library reserves the right to refuse any requests for any reason.
- Please note that the environment of CREATE! is for sharing and discussion and therefore, the video or audio recording may not be perfect. To seek further help about the audio recording, please contact the IT Help Desk staff.