Services and Facilities
Physical Computing Kit
A number of programmable Arduino UNO kits are available for booking. They are very good for programming and electronics rapid prototyping. They are an excellent tools to implement concepts in Internet of Things (IoT).
All CityU students, staff of programmes leading to CityU awards including associate degree, bachelor's degree and postgraduate degree.
- Each session last for 1 hour between 9am and 5pm from Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays).
- Please note the booking quota of each service in CREATE!
- You are required to show up within the first 15 minutes for the session you have booked. Your reservation will be expired and automatically cancelled after 15 minutes.
- The check-out operation also includes the use of laptop, Arduino UNO kits and associated accessories.
- You can reserve the physical computing kits three days in advance, or four days ahead if on Friday.
- To ensure fair access to all eligible users, the facilities are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The facilities are used only for lawful purposes. No one will be permitted to use the facilities that are against the law, obscene, in violation of another’s intellectual property rights.
- All booking requests are subject to approval based on scheduling and availability. The Library reserves the right to refuse any requests for any reason.