Dr Li received her PhD in Biostatistics from Yale University in 2019. Prior to Yale University, she spent one year at Peking University and three years at the University of Chicago, receiving her B.A. and M.S. in Statistics from the University of Chicago.
Her research interests are statistical methods for wearable device data, electronic health records, large population studies, genetics and precision medicine.
I am looking for highly motivated students with background in statistics/biostatistics/applied statistics. Please send me your CV and transcripts by email if you are interested.
- Pan, H. , Zhao, Y. , Wang, H. , Li, X. , Leung, E. , Chen, F. , Cabrera, J. & Tsui, KL. (2021). Influencing Factors of Barthel Index Scores Among the Community Dwelling Elderly in Hong Kong: A Random Intercept Model. BMC Geriatrics. 21: 484.
- Lu, Y. , Zhang, H. , Lu, J. , Ding, Q. , Li, X. , Wang, X. , Sun, D. & et al. (2021). Prevalence of Dyslipidemia and Availability of Lipid-Lowering Medications Among Primary Health Care Settings in China. JAMA Network Open. 4(9):e2127573.
- Chen, Meng. , Liu, Y. , Tam, JC. , Chan, H. , Li, X. , Chan, C. & Li, WJ. (2021). Wireless AI-Powered IoT Sensors for Laboratory Mice Behavior Recognition. IEEE Internet of Things Journal. 13 p.
- Li, X. , Zhang, Y. , Sun, W. , Song, Y. , Dong, S. , Lin, Q. , Zhu, Q. , Jiang, F. & Zhao, H. (2020). A Novel Machine Learning Unsupervised Algorithm for Sleep/Wake Identification Using Actigraphy. Chronobiology International. 1 - 14.
- Li, X. & Zhao, H. (2020). Automated Feature Extraction from Population Wearable Device Data Identified Novel Loci Associated with Sleep and Circadian Rhythms. PLOS Genetics. 16(10): e1009089.
- Li, X. , Kane, M. , Zhang, Y. , Sun, W. , Song, Y. , Dong, S. , Lin, Q. , Zhu, Q. , Jiang, F. & Zhao, H. (2020). Circadian Rhythm Analysis Using Wearable Device Data: A Novel Penalized Machine Learning Approach. Journal of Medical Internet Research. Accepted.
- Lu, Y. , Feng, F. , Lu, J. , Li, X. & et al. (2020). Severe Hypertension in China: Results from the China PEACE Million Persons Project. Journal of Hypertension. Under revision.
- Zhang, J*. , Li, X*. , Hawley, N. , Zheng, Z. , Zou, Z. , Tan, L. , Chen, Q. , Shi, H. , Zhao, H. & Zhang, Z. (2018). Trends in the Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity among Chinese School-Age Children and Adolescents from 2010 to 2015. Childhood Obesity. 14(3). 182 - 188.
- Zhang, Y. , Zhang, D. , Li, X. , Ip, P. , Ho, F. , Jiang, Y. , Sun, W. , Zhu, Q. , Zhu, W. , Zhang, J. , Zhao, H. , Wang, G. , Shen, X. & Jiang, F. (2017). Daily Time-Use Patterns and Obesity and Mental Health among Primary School Students in Shanghai: A Population-Based Cross-Sectional Study. Scientific Reports. 7(1), 16200.
- Lu, J. , Lu, Y. , Wang, X. , Li, X. , Linderman, GC. , Wu, C. , Cheng, X. , Mu, L. , Zhang, H. & et al. (2017). Prevalence, awareness, treatment, and control of hypertension in China: data from 1.7 million adults in a population-based screening study. The Lancet. 390(10112). 2549 - 2558.
Last update date :
18 Jan 2022