Ruocheng obtained his Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering from Arizona State University under the supervision of Professor Huan Liu. He was the recipient of the Outstanding Computer Science Ph.D. Student Award of ASU CIDSE in 2020-2021. He was an AI resident at Google X, and a research intern at Microsoft Research AI and Etsy. He received his MSc degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and BEng degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Awards and Achievements
- May 2021 “Outstanding CS PhD Student” Arizona State University.
- Aug 2020 - Dec 2020, AI resident, Google X.
- Guo, Ruocheng. , Cheng, Lu. , Li, Jundong. , Hahn, P. Richard. & Liu, Huan. (Jul 2020). A survey of learning causality with data: Problems and methods. ACM CSUR.
- Cheng, Lu. , Guo, Ruocheng. , Shu, Kai. & Liu, Huan. (Aug 2021). Causal Understanding of Fake News Dissemination on Social Media. KDD'21.
- Guo, Ruocheng. , Zhao, Xiaoting. , Henderson, Adam. , Hong, Liangjie. & Liu, Huan. (Aug 2020). Debiasing Grid-based Product Search in E-commerce. KDD'20.
- Guo, Ruocheng. , Li, Jundong. & Liu, Huan. (Feb 2020). Learning Individual Causal Effects from Networked Observational Data. WSDM'20.
- 2021, Co-chair (Special Track of Causal Learning), IEEE SMDS'21.
- 2021 - Now, PC member, ACL.
- 2021, Session Chair, SIGKDD'21.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, SIGKDD.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, EMNLP.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, AAAI.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, ICLR.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, Neurips.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, ICML.
- 2020 - Now, SPC member, IJCAI.
Last update date :
12 Oct 2021