Residents' Associations (RAs) & Floor Committees

An excellent way to become involved in residence life and develop your leadership skills is to join your Residents' Association (RA) or become a Floor Representative. The Residents' Associations are independent student bodies and the driving force behind most of the social programs for the halls. They offer a forum for you to voice concerns and propose new ideas. Floor committees and floor representatives are of a more informal nature. They aim to create and cultivate a supportive network among residents living on the same floor.

Being a member of the Residents' Association, becoming a Floor Representative, or simply committing yourself to becoming an active participant or volunteer in hall activities, can definitely add an extra dimension to your university life!

Photo Gallery