Latest Updates for Prospective Students After Acceptance of Offer (Taught Postgraduate Programmes)
- Teaching and Learning Arrangements
New University Announcement: Arrangements for Teaching and Learning in Semester A 2020/21 [4 September 2020]
University Announcement: Arrangements for Teaching and Learning in Semester A 2020/21 [7 August 2020]
University Announcement: Arrangements for Teaching and Learning in Semester A 2020/21 [8 June 2020]
- Tuition Fee Arrangements
New Arrangements of Tuition Fee Payment for 2020/21 Cohort [3 August 2020]
Arrangements of Tuition Fee Payment for 2020/21 Cohort and Details of the Fee Instalment [14 May 2020]
- Fulfillment of Admission Condition(s)
For qualifications obtained in Mainland, if the online verification report of the degree award (中國學位電子認證報告) issued by 中國學位網 “CDGDC” is not be available before the deadline of meeting admissions condition, please upload the following documents onto your online account before the deadline for consideration of meeting condition of offer by obtaining degree award qualification. Please do not send them by email attachment.
- Online Verification Report officially issued by the China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC) 《教育部学籍在线验证报告》(學信網 https://www.chsi.com.cn/xlcx/bgys.jsp);
- The graduation certificate 畢業證書 (中文原版, 附照片);
- The degree award certificate 學位證書 (中文原版, 附照片); and
- The official final full transcript of overall study issued by university registry office, including Overall Average Mark/CGPA, Grading System
Please note that you are still required to upload the CDGDC report issued by 中國學位網 for the degree award once available and the online verification report of China Higher Education Student's Academic Transcript (中國高等學校學生成績驗証報告) issued by the CHESICC (學信網 www.chsi.com.cn/xlrz/index2.jsp) on or before the day of enrolment to fulfill the qualification checking requirements.
8 July 2020
- Travel Restrictions and Compulsory Quarantine
[20 July 2020] According to the current arrangement, people with a valid student visa are allowed to enter Hong Kong. All travellers, irrespective of the duration of stay, will have to complete a 14-day Compulsory Health Quarantine (https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html). This quarantine order will be reviewed by 18 September 2020 for incomers from overseas and by 7 August for incomers from mainland and Macao. Please plan your arrival early if you intend to come to Hong Kong.
The University always puts students’ health and safety as top priority. Being mindful that the pandemic development can be fluid, we will provide further updates via this website as situation changes.